Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar is a resort complex in Bagac, Bataan where tourists can have a glimpse of the past while unwinding. It has a spa, a swimming pool, a private beach, and of course the casas or houses that are not just merely a display but are capable of holding events as conference rooms, restaurants, and serves as hotels.
This magnificent place prides a huge land owned by the Acuzars, accommodates the beautiful old mansions and wooden houses from all over the country. Some of it were re-built brick-by-brick from the original pieces and some were replicas like their version of the Jones Bridge in Manila.
Check out more photos below:
The landscapes inside Las Casas needless to say, are instagrammable or instagram-worthy. It’s like every corners are made for picture-perfect shots.
One more good thing to know is that the development is still ongoing. Our tour guide suggested to us that we should come back in 3 to 5 years to see the new facilities of the resort as they continue to make the place a really special one. We will definitely go back!
Day Tour Packages: (WALK-INS ARE ALLOWED)
ALL DAY TOUR PACKAGE/PHP2,000 NETT PER PERSON
- From 8am-6pm
- Minimum of 5 persons
- Heritage Tour
- River Cruise
- Calesa Ride
- Hotel De Oriente access
- Use of Beach Area
- Family Lunch
DAY TOUR PACKAGE/PHP1,500 NETT PER PERSON
- From 8am-6pm
- Guided Heritage Walking Tour with bottled mineral water
- Entrance Fee and Use of Beach Area
- Vicinity Map
- Cold Towel
- With scheduled pocket performances at 9:30AM, 11:30AM, 2:30PM, and 4:30PM
Café Marivent (delectable Filipino), La Bella (Spanish, Italian), Café del Rio (Continental cuisine) are the 3 restaurants. A meal costs around P1,000 – P1,500/good for 3. They also have a mini-store that serves Filipino-style Merienda.
How to get there by public transport (From Cubao, QC)?
- Ride a bus going to Balanga, Bataan. Bataan Transit or Genesis Bus have 30 mins to hourly trip intervals going to Bataan as early as 4am. The fare costs P200 and travel time of 2-3 hours.
- From Balanga Bus Terminal, ride a jeepney or mini-bus to Bagac, Bataan. The fare costs P50 for jeep and P35 for bus. Travel time is around 45 mins to an hour.
- From Bagac bus stop, a 5mins-tricycle ride for P20/head, going to Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar.
Going back to Cubao:
Just follow the steps backwards. Just be guided that the last trip from Bagac according to the locals is 7pm. We suggest to be there atleast 6pm due to the limited availability of trips going back to Balanga.
- Drones are allowed.
- Apply sunblock for skin protection.
- Bring an umbrella.
Visit Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar’s official website @ http://www.lascasasfilipinas.com/