The Kap Stop Food Park is one of the newly opened and I think the first food park located in Cainta, Rizal. Actually Kap Stop is one of the three Kap franchises, the other two are the Kap Shop that caters to all of your engine need starting from oil change up to engine modifications and the last part of the franchise is the Kap Wash that provides car wash, interior and exterior detailing.
It is located along Ortigas Avenue Extension Cainta, Rizal (coming from Antipolo City, it will be on your right side) – Click for Map
Here are some of the stalls/booths you can find in the Kap Stop Food Park:
1. M & M Kapgrill and Kamayan – They serve anything that you can grill (chicken, pork and fish). Their barbecue grill is made out of an old Honda front cut.
2. Hungry D’s – It’s all about frank sausages!
I ordered the Hungry D’s Big Meal for ₱140! You can choose either cheese flavor or spicy flavor.
3. Los Hermanos – Fried chicken, Steak and Sisig.
My wife ordered the Gustavo Meal – ₱90 + ₱10 for the egg.
Below is the actual picture of the Gustavo Meal. It’s very delicious and hot!
4. Chloes – They serve all kinds of Ice Tea and Frappes.
We ordered the Miniature Frappes @ ₱100 each and the Juice in a jar @ ₱50 (half jar)
From left to right
Java Chip – Matcha – Juice in a jar
5. Boozettted Brads – Alcoholic drinks? Well they have the common liquors such as San Mig Lights, Pale Pilsen, etc.
Kap Shop: Monday to Saturday – 8:00 am. to 5:00 pm.
Kap Wash: Monday to Sunday – 8:00 am. to 12 midnight
Kap Stop: Monday to Sunday – 5:00 pm. to 2:00 am.